- Level 1 Stylist
- Treatment Expert
- Guest Services Specialist
Kayla originated from upstate New York & welcomed the sunshine that Texas offers transplanting to the Plano area in 2019. She's always been keenly interested in the beauty industry & adores the architecture of hair design (all the cuts) and solving her guest's hair dilemmas with prescriptive treatments & ongoing home care recommendations. Her scalp massages make her the most coveted stylist in the treatment area of Swish; she's undoubtedly multi-faceted with her talent and interests! As Kayla began looking for her salon home, one of her friends (also a Swish guest) recommended she check us out, talk about a match made in hair heaven!
- Favorite Drink
- What’s on your playlist?
Movie soundtracks & orchestral music
- Advice for your younger self?
- If you need to find a new purpose & path in life, go for it!
- Name three things about you most people may not know
- 1. Plays the piano
- 2. Cross-stitches
- 3. Watches anime & kills it at video games
- The four-legged kind only currently, Esther (the boss), a Dachshund, & Hamish, a Pug. Check them out on our "community page"
- What lights you up behind the chair?
- Design (aka cutting), barber cuts to long hair with layers gives me life! Color? Root retouches covering those grays and refreshing dull, tired hair with Redken Shades EQ...it's the instant wow!