- Level 2 Stylist
- Barber & Bob Cuts Obsessed
- Dimensional Color Artist
Native to North Texas, Haylea found herself on the path of a career choice that didn't light her up so she paved her own way in the direction of the beauty industry that continues to bring her joy every day. Upon a chance meeting in 2019, we felt we had discovered a gem in Haylea, who was about to graduate from The Salon Professional Academy cosmetology school. She soon joined Swish as an Associate Stylist & swiftly promoted to Level 1. Ask her why she became a stylist & she'll tell you, "I always loved how I felt when I left the salon; that's the feeling I want to give everyone who sits in my chair!
- Favorite drink/s?
- Dr. Pepper, I'm a Texan after all, Cherry Coke, iced white mocha
- Snacks & sweet treats?
- Pizza flavored Goldfish, chocolate chip cookies, & more choc. chip cookies
- Signature service?
- I absolutely love giving an incredible bob transformation!
- Desert island beauty must-haves?
- Dry shampoo & lashes, always!
- Three fun facts about Haylea?
- 1. I'm a total sports fan, especially the Dallas Stars, the Texas Rangers, & the Dallas Cowboys...all of them!
- 2. Downtime means movie binge night (which means she can almost always name that movie from one line)
- 3. This means I'm usually game for Star Wars, and Harry Potter movie marathons
- So, your favorite movie of all time is Star Wars?
- Nope! It's A League Of Their Own
- What bands make your playlist all of the time?
- QUEEN, All Time Low, Simple Plan
- Who gets your attention when you're not at Swish?
- My partner in crime, Cameron & our daughter, Porter plus the cat-kids, Luke & Leia