Owner & Stylist
- Level 4A Stylist
- Redken Artist
- Redken Color Certified
- Redken Design Certified
- Hairdreams USA, Nano Certified
As the owner of Swish Salon, Kerry wears many hats: Stylist, Redken Artist, Redken Certified Colorist, and Redken Design Certified to name a few. "I love & adore the hair industry & there isn't much I don't enjoy doing behind the chair." Being a Redken Artist means that Kerry & ultimately, the team at Swish are incredibly keen on education, simply put, it's in Swish's blood and of the utmost importance to Kerry. Always in step with fashion and trends, Kerry has an artistic flair and a gift for keeping her guests happy & beautiful. Kerry was born, raised, & trained in Cambridge, England, UK.
- Sips & snacks
- Coffee or coke, I know, that's bad! Hot fries, salt & vinegar chips, Swedish Fish...& of course yummy water & fresh fruit...HA!
- Three things someone may not know about you
- 1. I love big city life & quiet country life almost equally, I should have been born a Gemini. It causes quite the conundrum of "where should we holiday?"
- 2. At any event my table is typically the "fun table". It's for sure always the loudest
- 3. My parents were not sure if I'd become a beauty industry professional or a florist. It's not unusual for there to be fresh flowers on my table at home, it's just my flower arranging skills haven't developed much past grade school
- Why did you become a hairdresser?
- It seemed to come quite naturally as I began my training. My original goal of being a makeup artist faltered when I realized the competition & work available for on-set makeup artists was insanely stiff back in the UK, I fell into what felt like a great fit for me, hairdressing also has a social aspect to it that I jibe with, both with guests & team alike
- Who runs the house?
- Two terrier mix dogs, both boys, they're unrelated but if you squint your eyes and tilt your head to the side they could be brothers from another mother. Bentley, a Jack Russell mix, who's aka as "little Napoleon" and Cooper, aka "sunshine in a dog", if he's awake his tail is a-wagging. Oh, & there's Charlie too, my sweetheart & relentless comedian