- Level 2 Stylist
- Cut & Color Problem Solver
- Vivids Lover
- Transformation Specialist
- Blowdry Expert
Highly experienced with 20+ years of being a stylist, Shannon was happily working in her home state of Minnesota when a family move to Texas was put into action, just in time for the shutdown of Texas, 2020. Shannon found us as things were back on the way to typical, & we don't know how we managed without her sunny attitude & accent before! Shannon enjoys all aspects of her work with Swish, from pixie cuts to color correction to fabulous blowouts; she's got you handled.
- Favorite sips to drink?
- Dark chocolate coffee, caramel espresso frappuccino, & a nice cool cherry coke
- Sweet treats?
- Dove dark chocolate, Scotchie bars, & fresh fruit
- When you're behind the chair, you love to...?
- Total transformations are my fave, but also foiling, color, design, & brow shaping. It's my absolute favorite to make someone happy with their hair & look
- Spare time "loves to"?
- Read nonsense books of mysterious hilarity while drinking wine & laughing my butt off while cuddling with my pooches. I'm a whizz at woodworking, that really catches folk off guard. Also, perfecting my sarcasm skills, though already at expert level ;)
- Movie Genre?
- Christmas movies. ALL OF THEM!
- What’s on your playlist?
Garth Brooks, Whitney Houston, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, etc
Children, two and four-legged?
Tristian, Faith, & Cooper (humans....sometimes) and Smokey-Jo & Abbie-Cadabbie, the furry children